A few weeks ago, I was contacted by a representative from Maple Holistics. She asked if I would be interested in trying and reviewing one of their products. Since I love trying new products, I said “YES!” 🙂
Although I’d not heard about this company before, I checked out their website and liked what I read:
- Maple Holistics has one goal in mind: to provide a natural, holistic range of premium products which can enhance hygiene, health and daily living.
- The formulaic composition of each product stands out in uniqueness, quality, and effectiveness. Only the purest and highest quality ingredients are used in each product, maximizing the therapeutic potential for each specific area of health. Some of the products offered include therapeutic shampoos, facial masks, bath soaks and more. Our expert Research and Development team is constantly engaged in creating new products. Most importantly, customer satisfaction is our number one concern. When you’re happy, we’re happy.
- At Maple Holistics, we take pride in our Holistic Promise. We guarantee satisfaction and cherish every customer relationship. Your health is our number one priority.
- Made In The USA
- All Natural
- Cruelty Free
- Sulfate Free
- Safe for Color
I was sent the Tea Tree Oil Shampoo and I was excited to try it because at the time I was experiencing a very itchy scalp (unusual for me).
When I read the amazing claims of this shampoo, I thought it could be the perfect solution both for me and my husband: (quoted from their website)
- Promotes healthy hair growth
- Can slow hair loss, shedding, and thinning hair
- Helps prevent flaking and dandruff
- Capable of soothing an irritated scalp
- Potential to naturally eradicates lice
- Leaves hair and scalp rejuvenated and fresh
So now that I’ve used it several times and my husband has used it once, here are my thoughts….
*All Natural Ingredients
*Well-priced at $8.95
*Noticed a slight improvement in my itchy scalp
*My scalp felt refreshed and tingly after use
*Was very clarifying
*You have to leave it on for 2-3 minutes in the shower, rinse and repeat – definitely not something to do if you’re in a hurry in the morning!
*Due to the extreme clarifying nature, this made my hair feel super dry and like straw! YIKES! I really had to slather on a deep conditioner to be able to comb through it. But, since I have bleached highlights, I thought it might be due to that so I had my husband try it. I didn’t tell him any of my thoughts before he tried it…maybe I should have but I wanted a true, unbiased opinion 😉 When I asked what he thought about the shampoo, the first thing he said was it dried his hair out like crazy!
*Because of how it left our hair feeling, it’s not something that I feel comfortable using very often….like maybe once a month as a clarifying shampoo. Therefore, I’m not sure how many of the other benefits I will actually reap (less hair loss, promoting healthy hair growth, etc.). Also, I’d really be cautious of using this on color treated hair. Even though their website says their products are “Safe for Color”, this one stripped the hair so much that I’d worry about color retention.
There are MANY other unique, all-natural products on their website that are definitely intriguing to me. They offer FREE samples and a hassle-free 100% money back guarantee on all their products. Let me know if you have tried any of their products and what you think. I’ll link their website below. Hope this review was helpful!