- I could eat a whole can of black or California green olives in one sitting.
- My favorite Starbucks drink in the summer is a white chocolate frapuccino
- When I order a hot drink at Starbucks, I order it "extra hot".
- I was home-schooled in Kindergarten and First Grade
- Favorite all-time classical piece of music is Clair de Lune.
- I have zero tattoos and plan to keep it that way :-)
- However, I'd consider having my eyebrows or eye liner tattoo'd.
- My least favorite part of my makeup routine is filling in my eyebrows.
- I'm allergic to cats.
- In addition to the piano, I also played the flute in junior high and high school
- I always wanted to work for the CIA or FBI as an undercover agent....think Jennifer Garner's character in the show "Alias".
- I am petrified of snakes!
- For my last meal, I'd want crispy chile rellenos from Benny's Restaurant in Denver, Colorado.
- I despise brussel sprouts!
- And, I don't like pickles on my Chick-fil-a sandwiches.
- Viva La Juicy perfume by Juicy Couture is what I'd consider my "signature" fragrance.
- I am a germ-a-phobe.
- Favorite sport to play is volleyball.
- Favorite sport to watch live or on TV is football.
- I love Hallmark movies!
- Most annoying thing to me is someone chomping on their gum with their mouth open....like fingernails on a chalkboard to most people.
- Actually, fingernails on a chalkboard don't bother me in the slightest.
- I always said I would never live in California....never say "never", right? ;-)
- I once peeled logs and helped replace a grass roof in Alaska.
- I've been to a Red Sox vs. Yankees game at Fenway park.
- I've been in the crown of the Statue of Liberty.
- I no longer have my appendix.
- Fall and Winter are my most favorite seasons of the year!
- I love all things cinnamon...and in candy, the hotter the cinnamon the better!
- My current dream vacation is to go on a Viking River cruise.
Wednesday, May 6, 2015
30 Random Facts About Me
Years ago, I remember emails circulating among friends that had a list of questions you were suppose to answer and send on to a group of friends. Anyone remember those? I loved them because it gave me an opportunity to see how well I really knew my friends and pick up a few more tidbits about them that I may not have known before. So today, I thought it'd be fun to share 30 random facts about me that many of you may not know. Ready? Let's go!
Posted by Sharalee's Box of Chocolates