I purchased the shade Buttercream 03 which is the lightest shade for those with golden undertones.
Now let's talk about the pros and cons....
- Great ingredients - no silicone, oil, parabens or fragrance
- No breakouts or reactions on my sensitive skin
- Provides amazing hydration - no need to put on another moisturizer first before applying like I typically have to do with other BB and CC creams
- Lightweight, barely there feel
- Great blurring technology
- Buildable medium coverage
- Gives skin a beautiful healthy radiance and glow without any shimmer particles
- When layered under a foundation, I use less foundation
- Skin feels hydrated and soft
- Provides broad spectrum SPF 30
- $29 price tag is on the lower end for a non-drugstore BB or CC cream
- Not for those with oily skin
- On my combo skin, if used alone with just a setting powder on top, my skin has a lot of "glow" within about 4 hours and I feel the need to blot my skin with more powder.
- It does oxidize slightly (gets darker). I use the lightest shade for golden/yellow undertones (Buttercream) and immediately after application, it matches my neck perfectly. However, after it sits on my skin for about 30 minutes, it darkens a bit and no longer matches the shade of my neck. If you are in between shades, I'd recommend going with the lighter shade to allow for any oxidation.
I highly recommend this product, especially for those with Dry or Normal-to-Dry skin. For those with combination skin like me, I think you will find this works best paired with a matte foundation over the top, like the L'Oreal Infallible 24 hr foundation or the Estee Lauder Doublewear foundation. Not only does it provide extra sun protection and added coverage, it hydrates the skin and keeps those matte foundations from looking too "mask-like" or cakey.
Where to Buy:
*There are no affiliates links in the post. Product was purchased with my own moola :-) All opinions are my own and I have not been paid or compensated for this review.