The Bad News: Designs by Sharalee will be closing up shop as of December 31, 2012.
I've wrestled with this decision for months....thinking about closing a business that I've poured blood, sweat and tears into for the past 6 years made me sad. However, when all of the factors (i.e., economy, competition, supply costs, etc.) seemed to point in that direction, I knew it was time. While I don't know what is in store for me in the future, I do believe that "when God closes a door, He always opens a window".
Now the GOOD News: You will have several shopping opportunities before the end of the year, both in-home parties and online, to stock up on jewelry one last time. Plus, I've saved some of the best stones and components for last and will be producing tons of new designs before the year's end. And, as always, quality workmanship is guaranteed! While all sales will be final (no refunds or exchanges), if something breaks or you need something re-sized, I will be more than happy to accommodate your needs.
There will be three final parties in Colorado:
- Monday, November 5th ~ 6-8pm - Location: Littleton (C-470 and Ken Caryl)
- Tuesday, November 6th ~ 6-8pm - Location: Arvada (58th and Kipling)
- Wednesday, November 7th ~ 6-8:30pm - Location: Arvada (60th and Ward Road)
There will also be two final parties at my home studio here in Hemet, CA:
- Thursday, November 29th ~ 2-6pm
- Final Closeout Sale - TBD
Online Shopping Opportunities:
- In the case that you are unable to shop at one of these parties, you can always shop on my website. I will be uploading more designs after I return from Colorado and will do my best to continue doing so right up until the end of the year.
As I reflect back, it's been quite a journey.....from learning how to crimp beads and make wire wrapped loops to stamping metal, designing a website and managing a business. I've participated in over 60 parties/shows and created over 2,500 pieces of jewelry. However, the most wonderful part of the journey was meeting all of you! I feel privileged to have been a part of your lives and am SO grateful for all of you that have supported and encouraged me all along the way. I couldn't have done it without you!