Here's how I used these colors:
- Applied Drama over my eyelid from the lash line to the crease; from inside corner of the eye to the outside corner.
- Applied Skywalker over the top of Drama just on half of my eyelid - from the inside to the center of the lid
- Applied Merlot across the entire crease of my eye
- Applied Nude Beach above the Merlot to my brow line
- Applied Smoky Diamonds liner shadow wet along just my upper lash line
What fun color combinations might you come up with? Take an extra 10 minutes this week during your children's naptime or before an evening out and try something adventurous . . . you may be surprised to find a new favorite combination!